Which one is not the quality of a good school?
1. Teaching all subjects
2. Conduction of debates and essay writing
3. No organization of games
4. Well developed laboratories
Correct Answer – Option 3: No organization of games
School is an agency for formal education that has its structure and organization. It is governed by rules and regulations prescribed by the state. It is a place designed to provide an adequate learning environment for an effective teaching-learning process. It is a miniature society where children learn by interacting with their environment.
Seven characteristics of highly effective schools:
- Supplemental support is provided for student learning.
- A strong and well-defined sense of purpose among faculty.
- Faculty collaborate and support each other.
- An explicit focus on test preparation.
- Teaching resources are widely available as Well developed laboratories.
- Teachers have regular access to professional development opportunities.
- Teaching and learning are prioritized to support high academic expectations for student learning. There should be a place for debates and essay writing.
Thus from the above-mentioned points, it is clear that no organization of games is not a quality of a good school.